Note: Settings menus can vary depending on the make of your phone. If your Settings menu looks different to our one, don’t worry! Your settings should all be in the same place, but they might have slightly different names.
Our Meem Mobile sims come standard with all mobile network settings. However, some devices may have trouble replacing the setting from their previous network. Follow these steps below to troubleshoot your mobile data and fix the problem:
- Turn off your Wi-Fi temporarily, while we get set up.
- Go to Settings.
- Then tap on Data usage or Mobile Data.
- Make sure Mobile data is turned on in this next page.
- If you still don’t have an internet connection, tap the button in the top right corner.
- Tap on Access point names to view your mobile data settings.
- Tap the menu button (three dots) in the top-right corner and then tap reset to default.
After a few seconds, your APN will reset to the network’s default settings and your internet should be back up and running!
If you’ve reset your APN to default and still have no network name or internet connection, you will have to enter your APN details manually. Tap on the + (plus) sign in the top-right corner to add a new APN.
Name: EE Internet
MMS Proxy: 126.96.36.199
MMS Port: 8080
Authentication type: PAP
APN type: If there’s a choice, choose internet+mms. If the keyboard appears, type *